Choosing the best sounding exhaust for V6 Camaro is definitely not an easy task. You need to gather as much information as possible about each product that represents a possible choice and compare them, in order to make a researched decision that won’t lead to regret in a few years from now on.
You’ll spend quite the amount on the best sounding exhaust for V6 Camaro, considering the overall value of the car and its features.
But worry not – we selected the most balanced price-quality products on the market and gathered them in one single article, to make the job easier for you.
- 10 Best Sounding Exhaust for V6 Camaro Reviews
- 01. Camaro Exhaust System produced by BORLA – A good price-quality deal
- 02. Aggressive Sound Exhaust with Muffler from Flowmaster – The go-to option for aggressive sound lovers
- 03. FlowMaxx Full Exhaust Kit from Rev9 – Best sounding exhaust for V6 Camaro
- 04. Exhaust Muffler for MagnaFlow – Good deal for performance design
- 05. Rear Section Exhaust Kit from Borla for V6 Camaro – Great choice for generous budgets
- 06. Loud-Mouth Exhaust Kit from SLP Performance – Good deal for a deep sound
- 07. Axel Back Dual Exhaust System from Gibson Performance – Good price for stunning performance
- 08. Ultra Flo Polished Stainless-Steel Exhaust System from Dynomax – A one-of-a-kind system
- 09. DTM Style Universal Fit Dual Muffler from Spec-D Tuning – Good choice for easy fit
- 10. Glasspack Muffler from AP Exhaust – Cheap choice with good reviews
10 Best Sounding Exhaust for V6 Camaro Reviews
01. Camaro Exhaust System produced by BORLA – A good price-quality deal
- The pipe diameter has 2.75 inches, with 2.25 inches out for the muffler
- The tip size has 4 inches
- It has a single-round, rolled, angle-cut tip
BORLA is known for their products that literally produce the sound of power. Lovers of adrenaline should definitely take a look at this product, as the sounds it produces will fill the speedways and highways, filling the Chevrolet Camaro’s owner with joy.
The exhaust is known in the market for its acoustic feedback in relation to the engine’s RPM. It is an exhaust that won’t react inappropriately when changing shifts.
Overall, the product is perfect for a person who wants to pump up their Chevrolet ride without spending a huge amount of money.
The BORLA brand ensures full functioning for long periods of time, so the investment has little to no chances to be regretted.
- Uses the patented straight-through technology from BORLA
- Multi-core technology
- Emphasizes hidden horsepower
- Ensures maximum flow and power, without any inconveniences involved
- The tailpipes might not be in line with some products
- It has a less deep tone than other similar products
02. Aggressive Sound Exhaust with Muffler from Flowmaster – The go-to option for aggressive sound lovers
- Made of 16-gauge, fully welded aluminized steel
- Aggressive exterior exhaust sound
- Good street, strip, off-road application
This exhaust system from Flowmaster is perhaps the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro. Even though there are so many options out there, most people recommend going either for Flowmaster or BORLA, both great suppliers of such kind.
Of course, Flowmaster brings different benefits to the table. First of all, the material used is a fully welded, 16-gauge aluminized steel which gives the product huge durability with no need to rebuy the same product for years and years.
Flowmaster products are known for the very aggressive sound they produce, and the easy installation process needed for putting it in place on any compatible vehicle. It has a really loud muffler, yet the sound it makes won’t resonate in the interior of your vehicle.
- Good interior resonance
- Internal packing to a blowout is missing
- Both the Street/Strip and Off-Road application are good
- Aggressive tone for the exhaust sound
- During idling, the sound may seem less aggressive
- Colors may not match
03. FlowMaxx Full Exhaust Kit from Rev9 – Best sounding exhaust for V6 Camaro
- Made of stainless steel with fully polished exhaust tip
- Minimal flow restriction
- Full installation hardware kit included
- Good for competition use
This product from Rev9 gathered a lot of love from the people who bought it. It is perhaps one of the best-reviewed sounding exhausts for a V6 Chevy Camaro on the internet, so it definitely deserves some special attention.
The materials used for this piece are high-quality ones and its performance is undeniable. The canister size is 9 x 5 inches, occupying a small space.
As for the installation, this is an entire kit that makes it a piece of cake to put on your vehicle. Even so, it requires cutting the factory exhaust pipe, so keep that in mind when buying it. Overall, this exhaust kit is exactly what you’re looking for in exchange of an affordable price.
- Deep, rich-performance exhaust sound
- Simple installation thanks to the included kit
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Race-proven performance
- Low or high end installation may lead to performance reduction
- It can be less loud in high gears
04. Exhaust Muffler for MagnaFlow – Good deal for performance design
- Made of stainless steel
- Wide-open performance design
- Signature MagnaFlow deep tone sound
- Different applications in various sizes
MagnaFlow already built a reputation for its products, some of which being considered the most performant on the market.
If you’re looking for the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro, you should know that this product from the supplier does fit, and you actually get to use the universal mufflers to an entire series of devices.
The Dual/Dual configuration ensures a deep tone sound and convenient fit, as it can be positioned in the resonator’s place or with custom modifications.
MagnaFlow products are known for making any vehicle sound like muscle cars ready for performance shows. Highway cruising will become a pleasure, especially around 1700-2000 RPM. It has indeed a quieter tone when cruising, but idling will make you fall in love with it.
- The sound reaches the perfect balance between loud and deep
- There is no drone in the cab
- Time-resistant materials
- Easy to mount on compatible vehicles
- High pitch noises at full throttle
- Headers can add an undesired rasp to the sound
05. Rear Section Exhaust Kit from Borla for V6 Camaro – Great choice for generous budgets
- Single-round angle cut
- Split rear exit
- Clamp-on connection
- Austenitic stainless steel
Borla is known in the sound exhaust market as true pioneers for the patented technology they use, which has been the subject of many discussions and the winner of several awards.
Going for a Borla exhaust kit can’t go wrong because they use top-notch materials and they make sure their kits are very easy to mount on compatible vehicles while offering the drivers exactly what they expect: a deep sound, no rasp included.
If you have a generous budget, this might be the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro and it might end your long term search.
It saves fuel, it can be installed within a couple of hours and the performance gains are remarkable. Just give it a shot and see how it completely transforms your ride, requiring zero effort from your side.
- Encourages fuel economy
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Patented Borla technology
- No raspy sound, very deep
- Requires cutting for vehicles released in 2014 and older
- Tips will be recessed into the bumper
06. Loud-Mouth Exhaust Kit from SLP Performance – Good deal for a deep sound
- Polished dual-wall tips
- Stainless steel construction
- Kit with hangers, clamps, pipes, and tips
- Axle-back system for muffler deletion
SLP Performance is a leading supplier in the market when it comes to exhaust kits. It deserves some attention, considering that they are the creators of one of the most convenient exhaust kits.
It comes with all needed pieces included, making the installation a breeze. The emission levels it produces are legal in over 50 states, transforming it in the perfect choice if you want to keep your exhaust each time you’re driving.
The technology used for SLP Performance is built for enhanced horsepower and impressive sound at all RTP levels.
This might be one of the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro, so it’s definitely worth checking out, considering how easily it can boost the potential of your Chevy.
- Easy to install kit
- Reduced back pressure for more power
- Performance sound
- No welding required
- Very loud over 3000 RPM
- Rasp at certain RPM
07. Axel Back Dual Exhaust System from Gibson Performance – Good price for stunning performance
- Made with aluminized tubing
- Minimal interior drone
- Chambered muffler design
- No internal packing
If you want to obtain a very deep sound for any RPM range in exchange of a fair price, Gibson Performance is the supplier you should take into account.
This product, featuring an axle back system, is perhaps the best deal you can have for your V6 Camaro. It is known for improving acceleration and the overall performance of your car while providing you with a deep, rumbling exhaust sound.
It deserves plenty of attention for its resonance chambers, which are built with directional tuning ports for the cleanest sound.
The mounting process is not complicated either, even though it might require some cutting and breaking out the welder for certain versions of the Camaro. Overall, it is a good deal for sure, so don’t hesitate to give it a try.
- Deep performance sound
- Improved acceleration
- Horsepower gains
- Resonance chambers with directional tuning ports
- Requires cutting as specified in the instructions
- Tightness of clamps
08. Ultra Flo Polished Stainless-Steel Exhaust System from Dynomax – A one-of-a-kind system
- Made of stainless steel for lifetime resistance
- Polished finish
- Supports up to 1,900 horsepower
- CRF technology for avoiding interior resonance
This product from Dynomax deserves some hype, as it is one of the most in demand exhaust systems out there. People who opted for Dynomax products, especially the Cat-Back exhaust model seem very pleased with their choice.
The price-quality ratio is very convenient in this case, considering that the product is entirely built from stainless steel and rocks a polished finish for a premium look.
What’s amazing about this exhaust system from Dynomax is that, even though it might not be the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro on the market, it is indeed a one-of-a-kind choice.
It uses the acclaimed CRF technology that absorbs any unwanted interior resonance, while keeping the exterior sound deep and performant. You should definitely take a look into its features, especially the 2,000 SCFM flow that can’t go unnoticed.
- Cat-Back performance exhaust with polished mufflers
- Off-road evolution system for perfect fit
- No impact on emissions testing
- Unique interior resonance system
- Fitment can be troublesome from one vehicle to another
- Professional sound, but not as deep as in other cases
09. DTM Style Universal Fit Dual Muffler from Spec-D Tuning – Good choice for easy fit
- Dual-tip muffler
- Made of stainless steel
- Beautiful appearance
- Increased airflow for full performance
Spec-D Tuning keeps impressing through its high-quality products. They are made of stainless steel, ensuring long-life resistance and an overall good look for your vehicle.
It has a universal fitment system so don’t worry about it not being compatible with your Chevy.
Besides looking absolutely amazing, the product doesn’t disappoint in terms of performance either – it has an increased air flow construction for supporting your vehicle’s performance, adding up to 10 horsepower.
The exhaust velocity is one element that deserves a few extra bucks for this product.
Spec-D Tuning are quite known for the beautiful products they sell, so one can tell that the main advantage of this product is the absolutely wonderful look it can add to any vehicle. It will indeed transform your car in a beast, so give it a try.
- You don’t lose any low-end torque
- It is very easy to install
- The sound is very loud
- Gorgeous appearance with a dual muffler
- It has a universal fit but it might require adapters for perfect installation
- Welding seems to depend on lot
10. Glasspack Muffler from AP Exhaust – Cheap choice with good reviews
- Cheap alternative to other brands
- Mellow sound
- 3-inch diameter for good fit
Not many people have heard of AP Exhaust as a supplier for such tuning car parts, but that’s a shame.
The main reason why this product from the AP Exhaust brand deserves a place in this top is the fact that it is very cheap compared to the parent brands like Borla or Magnaflow.
Even though it is much more affordable, this muffler does a very good job and it would be a perfect fit for those who are just starting to pump up their V6 Camaro.
It is a great starting point, it gives you the sound improvement you would want without reducing performance in any way, and it will last for quite a while, so don’t hesitate giving it a try. It’s easy to install, although it might require more time, but it’s definitely a doable task.
- Affordable price
- Decent sound
- Convenient installation
- Low rumble
- Frequent tone changes
- Prone to rusting
Considering all of the reviews above, we hope you’ll find the best sound exhaust for V6 Camaro. Make an informed choice and it is very unlikely to regret what you’ve bought.
Take your time to analyze and compare the highlighted features and the pros and cons to pick the most suitable product for your specific situation.